Designed for 100mm Builders Upstand
We use External Upstand Sizes
1.24 WmK System U Value
FREE Delivery within 7-10 Days
Solar Control Glass as Standard
Our slimline aluminium lantern boasts clean, contemporary looks coupled with high performance glazing.
The unique warm frame profile ensures exceptional thermal performance while our free solar control upgrade ensures your home stays cool, all year round.
We currently offer 10 stock sizes at great prices with delivery in as little as 7 days from order. Please contact us for made to measure sizes.
- Low 25 degree pitch
- Contemporary design
- Single or dual colour - Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 (Matt) Jet Black RAL 9005 (Matt), Hipca White RAL 9910
- Comfort - Solar control glass (Blue Active) included as standard
- Low Maintenance - Easy Clean free upgrade
- Unique warm frame - Improved thermal efficiency
This product is supplied flat packed ready for quick and easy installation on site.
The clever design of our lantern frame means they can be installed in under an hour. While no specialist glazing skills are required some basic construction expertise is recommended.
Please view our Aluminium Lantern installation guide
Please find below useful documents, such as fitting instructions and technical drawings.
How do the Sizes Work?
Measurements are taken from the outside edge of your kerb / upstand. The structural opening (hole in the roof) measurement would be 200m smaller.
Our lanterns are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 28mm high performance double glazed unit.
- 4mm toughened outer pane with solar control
- 20mm argon filled cavity
- 4mm toughened inner pane with solar control and self cleaning upgrade
- Free Upgrade we include both solar control and self cleaning glass as standard.