Includes 100mm Insulated Upstand
We use Internal Structural Sizes
0.97 WmK System U Value
Free 8.8mm Laminate Upgrade
The unique design of our ECO electrical roof light allows the motor to be hidden within our insulated upstand. This ensures a sleek, contemporary design and means both our Fixed and Opening Eco roof lights look identical from above and below.
We currently offer 3 off-the-shelf sizes and over 30 standard roof lights. Lead times are 2-3 days for stock and 5-6 weeks on all standard products.
- Designed for Roofs Between 3-15 Degrees
- External Frame Colour - RAL 7043 (Matt)
- Support - Includes Insulated Upstand with Hidden Motor
- Strength - 8mm Toughened Outer pane as Standard
- Safety – 8.8mm Laminate Inner Pane as Standard
- More Light – Quoted Sizes are Internal Structural Openings
- 6mm Gauge - Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
Our opening rooflight range has been designed with simple installation in mind. Due to the high specification of the glass considerations must be made on how to safely lift your rooflight, however once in place it’s as simple as putting a lid on a box !!!
Each of our Eco-Friendly opening roof lights are supplied with their own insulated upstand, including hidden motor. Please use the buttons under Important Documents to view and download our technical drawings.
How do the Sizes Work?
At EOS, we take our measurements from the internal structural opening size (hole in the roof). The actual rooflight will be 218mm larger.)
Our electrically opening roof lights are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with Argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 32mm double glazed unit.
- 8mm toughened outer pane,
- 16mm argon filled cavity
- 8.8mm clear laminated super Low E inner pane.
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our opening roof lights includes an 8mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.