Includes 100mm Insulated Upstand
We use Internal Structural Sizes
0.97 WmK System U Value
FREE Delivery within 5-6 Weeks
Free 8.8mm Laminate Upgrade
The 'ECO' is our premium rooflight incorporating both a market leading glass specification and complementary insulated upstand. Our Eco-friendly range also boasts laminated safety glass as standard.
We currently have 4 stock sizes but also offer a wide choice of standard products. Lead times for off-the-shelf rooflights are 2 -5 days, bespoke sizes are delivered within 5-6 weeks from order.
How do the Sizes Work?
At EOS, we take our measurements from the internal structural opening size (hole in the roof). The actual rooflight will be 218mm larger.
Our ECO range of flat rooflights has been designed with simple installation in mind. Each unit is supplied pre-glazed and includes our insulated upstand. Due to the high specification of the glass considerations must be made on how to safely lift your rooflight, however once in place it’s as simple as putting a lid on a box !!!
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our rooflights includes an 8mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.
Please use the links below to download technical drawings and installation guides.
- Designed for roofs between 3-15 Degrees
- External frame colour - RAL 7043 (Matt)
- Support - Includes our insulated upstand.
- Strength - 8mm toughened outer pane as standard
- Safety – 8.8mm laminate inner pane as standard
- More Light – Quoted sizes are internal structural openings
- 6mm Gauge - Powder coated aluminium frame
- Black Banding - This system includes black banding
Our Eco-friendly range of rooflights are supplied with market leading double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 32mm double glazed unit.
- 8mm toughened outer pane,
- 16mm argon filled cavity
- 8.8mm clear laminated super Low E inner pane.