Designed for 60mm Builders Upstand
We use Internal Structural Sizes
1.24 WmK System U Value
FREE Delivery within 7-10 Days
Free 8.8mm Laminate Upgrade
TIME IS TICKING - Dont Miss Your Window
Beat the Price Increase!!
With the prices of materials increasing we are no longer able to hold our current prices. Order by the end of this month to benefit from pre-increased prices.
Order By June 1st
The 'FLEX' flat rooflight range puts safety and security at the fore, benefitting from a non-fragile specification coupled with a clean, minimalistic finish both inside and out.
We currently stock 18 off-the-shelf sizes plus an additional 20 standard options. Lead times for stock products are 2-5 days and standard sizes are avaliable in 5-8 weeks from order.
- Designed for roofs between 3-15 Degrees
- External frame colour - Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 (Matt)
- Strength - 6mm (or 8mm) Toughened outer pane as standard
- Safety – 8.8mm Laminate inner pane as standard
- More Light – Quoted sizes are internal structural openings
- 4mm Gauge - Powder coated aluminium frame
- Banding - This system includes black banding
Please use the link under Technical Details to download a technical drawing for our FLEX fixed rooflight, this drawings also includes useful measurements required when constructing your own upstand / kerb.
Our fixed rooflight range has been designed with simple installation in mind and each unit is supplied pre-glazed ready for installation. Due to the high specification of the glass, considerations must be made on how to safely lift your rooflight.
However once lifted in place it’s as simple as putting a lid on a box!!!
How do the Sizes Work?
The FLEX flat rooflight takes its measurements from the internal structural opening size (hole in the roof). The actual rooflight will be 160mm larger.
Our fixed rooflights are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 30mm (or 32mm) double glazed unit.
- 6mm toughened outer pane,
- 16mm argon filled cavity
- 8.8mm clear laminated super low E inner pane.
- Black Banding included within the glass
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our rooflights includes an 6mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.
Unlike many other systems, EOS rooflights have all been tested for impact resistance (to CWCT Class 1) to ensure the highest safety standards.