Includes 100mm Insulated Upstand
We use Internal Structural Sizes
FREE Delivery within 7-10 Days
Free 8.8mm Laminate Upgrade
The unique design of our ECO Modular rooflight benefits from excellent thermal and weathering performance. It also ensures a sleek, contemporary design.
- Designed for Roofs Between 3-15 Degrees
- External Frame Colour - RAL 7043 (Matt)
- Support - Includes Insulated Upstand with Hidden Motor (if included)
- Strength - 8mm Toughened Outer pane as Standard
- Safety – 8.8mm Laminate Inner Pane as Standard
- More Light – Quoted Sizes are Internal Structural Openings
- 6mm Gauge - Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
Our Eco Modular rooflight range has been designed with simple installation in mind, each panel is supplied with its own insulated upstand which slots easily into the next panel. Due to the high specification of the glass considerations must be made on how to safely lift your rooflight, however once in place it’s as simple as putting a lid on a box !!!
How do the Sizes Work?
At EOS, we take our measurements from the internal structural opening size (hole in the roof). The actual rooflight will be 218mm larger.)
Our Modular roof lights are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 32mm double glazed unit.
- 8mm toughened outer pane,
- 16mm argon filled cavity
- 8.8mm clear laminated super Low E inner pane.
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our opening roof lights includes an 8mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.