Designed for 60mm Builders Upstand
We use Internal Structural Sizes
1.4 WmK System U Value
FREE Delivery within 2-5 Days
Free 8.8mm Laminate Upgrade
The Flex electrically opening rooflight puts safety and security at the fore with a beautiful, contemporary finish. It benefits from a robust specification coupled with a clean, minimalistic appearance both inside and out.
We have 15 sizes in stock available with free nationwide delivery in 2-5 days of order.
- Designed for roofs between 5-15 Degrees
- External frame colour - Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 (Matt)
- Strength - 6mm Toughened outer pane as standard
- Safety – 8.8mm Laminate inner pane as standard
- More Light – Quoted sizes are internal structural openings
- 4mm Gauge - Powder coated aluminium frame
- Banding - This system includes black banding
Please use the link under Technical Details to download technical drawings, you will also find useful measurements required when constructing your own upstand / kerb.
Our opening rooflights have been designed with simple installation in mind and each unit is supplied pre-glazed ready for installation.
Due to the high specification of the glass, considerations must be made on how to safely lift your rooflight.
However once lifted in place it’s as simple as putting a lid on a box !!!
Specification Sheet - Please ask for details
Data Sheet - Please ask for details
Guarantee - Download PDF
How do the Sizes Work?
We take our measurements from the internal structural opening size (hole in the roof). The actual rooflight will be 160mm larger.
Our stock Flex rooflights are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 30mm double glazed unit.
- 6mm toughened outer pane,
- 16mm argon filled cavity
- 8.8mm clear laminated super low E inner pane.
- Black Banding included within the glass
Safety Standards and Testing
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our rooflights includes an 6mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.
The Flex system has been tested for impact resistance (to CWCT Class 1) to ensure the highest safety standards.