Designed for 75mm Builders Upstand
We use Internal Structural Sizes
1.4 WmK System U Value
FREE Delivery within 2-3 Days
Free 8.8mm Laminate Upgrade
The Lite is the latest addition to our flat glass rooflight range. Contemporary in design and benefiting from an inner laminate pane for increased safety and security.
We currently have 11 stock sizes and a vast range of standard sizes, delivery times for off-the-shelf flat glass rooflights is 2 - 3 days, standard sizes are 3 – 4 weeks from order.
How do the Sizes Work?
At EOS, we take our measurements from the internal structural opening size (hole in the roof). The actual rooflight will be 192mm larger.
Please use the link below to download a technical drawing, including measurements required when making your upstand. Please contact us if you would like specific drawings.
Our Lite Flat Glass range has been designed with simple installation in mind, each unit is supplied pre-glazed ready for installation. Due to the high specification of the glass considerations must be made on how to safely lift your rooflight, however once in place it’s as simple as putting a lid on a box !!!
Please find below a copy of our installation guide
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our rooflights includes a minimum 6mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.
- Designed for Roofs Between 5-15 Degrees
- External Frame Colour - Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 (Matt)
- Fitting - Concealed fixings
- Strength - 6mm (or 8mm) Toughened Outer pane as Standard
- Safety – 8.8mm Laminate Inner Pane as Standard
- More Light – Quoted Sizes are Internal Structural Openings
- 4mm Gauge - Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
Our Flat Glass rooflights are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with Argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is:
- 31mm double glazed unit.
- 6mm toughened outer pane,
- 16mm argon filled cavity
- 8.8mm clear laminated super Low E inner pane.